Friday, February 24, 2017

A productive day.    It was not cold and not hot.   From what I hear, warm for this time of the year in Oklahoma, but what do I know as I have been her a bit over a year..

Things are getting "complicated" as to how "approach" Lend as a Catholic Christian.  You know me, the worrier.   I am trying to get my mind wrapped around it.  What was wrong with meatless Fridays and fasting from midnight on until receiving communion?    Are we Christians supposed to actually THINK:)    Guess so.  (Is there a symbol for "Heavy Sigh".   I know that  some of you are not Christians but I KNOW that your respect my right to believe or not to believe as I respect yours.   Love me anyway.

Dr. Toy adjusted me today.  My ribs are sore from coughing. He is going to adjust me on Wednesday before I head for Plano and the Irish Festival.  He wants to send me off in the best possible shape.

I think getting away will be a good thing.  Just a break from the daily grind.  

I took Sy Regan's Psalms to Go in to be printed for my Holy Family Bible Study.  Will Pick that up tomorrow and then send at the end of the week a nice check for Sy.   He is a dear friend, My blind Irish woodcarver deacon and just plain friend and family history friend.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: