Wednesday, February 22, 2017

This is of course, my buy day, with bible study in the morning.  I also had an appointment with Dr. Toy, my chiropractor, this afternoon, thank heaven.    I have been SO sore and am suffering from either allergies or a cold or both.  He told me to drink a lot of lemon water.   I am doing that.   Lemon water is very refreshing and if it will help my aches and pains and perhaps my allergies, I am grateful.   I will see him on Friday for an update.

We finished our study of Acts today at bible study.  As of Ash Wednesday, we will join the parish in
a study of the Eucharist.  

At any rate, I have been sneezing and coughing like crazy and will drink a lot of that lemon water.  I am exhausted to say the least.

Tomorrow I do not have to go any where and intend to pamper myself and hope to heal a bit.

Nicky will be glad that I don't leave him.    He is patient but sees no reason for such treatment:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: