Tuesday, April 26, 2016

We have been under tornado, flood and severe thunderstorm watches since about 3PM.   So far, not a drop of rain or thunderclap here in Lawton.

I am ready though.  One must be alert when these conditions exist.   Bart said they were closing the base at 1PM because of the possibility.   If the Army Base takes it seriously, I will too.

I seem to have misplaced or lost my iron in the move.   I do have one of those little wedgie spot irons, so used it to flatten the seams in the strips of the quilt top that I am assembling.   Very tedious, but it worked.

This morning, I had a couple of errands to run,  so I did that just before lunch.

 One of my errands was an annoyance.  I got a message from Walgreens that I had a prescription ready.    Turns out it is an antibiotic.   I had lab tests done on April 12 and it apparently I have a UTI.   Nobody called me to tell me but this prescription showed up - TWO WEEKS LATER with no notice.   I even called the Medical Center to find out if it was a possible reorder of the antibiotic for my sinus infection.    I am not impressed with the medical group and am preparing a letter to let them know this.   Aurora always let me know if there were problems with tests.

Oh well,   tomorrow is soon enough but that probably explains why I am still so tired all the time.

Tomorrow is the bible study at Holy Family.    They are starting the new study on Psalms so I am joining at just the right time.   They are using a different study guide than we used when we did Psalms at Blessed Trinity so it will ALL be new.

Til tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: