Monday, April 25, 2016

I did it

I read the Proclamation of the Provisional Government of the Irish Republic, first read by Patrick Pearse on the steps of the GPO in Dublin on April 24, 1916.     I read it on the 25th because I used the post office in Lawton on Gore and 67 for my platform and the post office is closed on Sundays.

Nobody came, but you know me.   I read it anyway.   If I knew more people here, if I had been here longer that three months I may have gotten more of an audience.  BUT one gentleman and his wife gave me thumbs up and were pleased to hear what I was doing.   SO it was all worth it.   AND I really felt strongly about the 100th Anniversary.    I know that the Proclamation is read every year, but 100 years is special.   I do have a picture, but cannot fine my cord to download it and my Picasa is acting weird.   I need to find someone to come and help me sort this out.     I WILL.  I promise.

I had a chiropractor appointment today and don't have to go back til Friday.  Dr. Toy says I am Much better.

 Thank God.

Bless you all and pray for my friend, Peggy, as she has eye surgery tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: