Friday, April 29, 2016

Tornado warnings, hail warnings, Severe thunderstorm warnings.    We no longer have to worry about the drought.    Isn't that nice.    No tornados.   But there was some hail.  After the storm passed, I went to get the mail and found that there were little ice pellets all over the grassy areas.

I saw Dr. Toy, my chiropractor, today.  I am doing much better.   If the storms would let up, I probably would feel wonderful.    I see him again next Wednesday.  We are stretching the times out.

I went to Hobby Lobby and Joanne's Fabrics and have what I need to DO stuff.   What a relief, now that I am feeling better.

Next week, Bart and Barb are going on a vacation to California for Barb's brother's birthday.   I will be watching the critters while they are gone.   Nicky will love that.   The Cats, Jack and Kitch will not be thrilled:)

Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: