Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy St. Maughold's Day.   He is the patron saint of the Isle of Man you know.

It was a lovely day today, sunny with temps in the 70s and dry.

I went to Mass this morning and then to the Wednesday morning Bible Study.   We are starting Psalms.   So I joined at the right time.  I love Psalms and this is the beginning of the study.  As it is a different program, it will a new experience.  A nice group of people, all ladies.   I really did not ask if men were welcome, I don't know any to ask anyway.

Got home about 12:30PM after filling up the car.  I have a bid and a promise to fix the leaking sunroom roof.   Whew.  Don't want any serious damage done.

I went shopping with Bart this afternoon.  He just wanted company and I was glad to be out and about.  

Tomorrow I am home all day. I might do some sewing and am trying to work on sending inquiry letters on my book.

See.  If I put things in writing, I will do them.  I work well with "assignments:)


Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: