Sunday, February 07, 2016

A lovely Sunday.    The weather was a bit breezy, but the sun shone and it was in the low 60's all day.

I went to the 8:30AM Mass and went to the hall for coffee and donuts after the service.  I just sat at a table and ended up talking to several ladies who have invited me to attend various meetings and also to be an usher.   Don't think I'll have trouble fitting in.   I will just have to remember not to get too committed.    Ash Wednesday is this week.    A six week class on the Gospel of John on Thursday evenings during Lent.    I will be attending that.   Another good way to become acquainted.

I spent the day washing clothes and just sorting things.   Bart and Barb had invited me and Marlise over for dinner.  They prepared a wonderful German stewed meat with mashed potatoes, salad and a berry dessert.    Nummy nummy and a lovely night of visiting.

Tomorrow, I hope that Sheilds, the plumber, will be able to come to check out that toilet and be sure the lines are clear.   That should solve my disposal, sink problem too.  

I have a lot of calls to make also so will keep myself occupied.

Til tomorrow then

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: