Friday, February 05, 2016

Well.   I have my cell phone back.   Yee Haa.    It was difficult without it.  Had lots of messages when it hooked up again.  So you can all reach me again.

I am waiting for Jamal, the carpet cleaner guy and neighbor of Bart and Barb, to come by.   He called and said he would be here after two more jobs and now it is almost 7PM and he is still not here.    I just hope he does come and I can get at least some of these fans off.  For two days I have been hearing four or five fans going but the carpets are drying.  I am only concerned about an area in the back of my bedroom closet and perhaps in back of the bed in the master bedroom.

Tomorrow, Mary. from Joe Chesko's (my realtor) office will be coming by with Nate, a handy man who can help hook up the fridge and clean out the storm cellar and a few other things around here.

Jamal just called, he is coming in the morning.

I am so glad,   I am getting tired and I know that it would be at least an hour or so to go through things.

Tomorrow, I will be going in the afternoon or evening to make an appearance at a birthday party for my great grand daughter, Adria.   That will be fun.

Dia dhuit

Mary


No comments: