Monday, February 01, 2016

Aw Shucks

Things have been going way too smoothly.

So - today, I dropped my phone into the toilet!   Bart and I went over to ATT and a new one will be here tomorrow or Wednesday, but until then I am availabl

e by email only.   I have found out how to text Bart on his phone, so don't worry about an emergency.    He IS a GOOD son.

I am also setting up an alternate phone but this will be a few days away.  I will let my readers know individually.  See - Richard and Brenda - I am learning.   Slowly, but I will not let every body see the "wash on the line".

Aside from that, it was a good day.    Each day, the house gets more livable and convenient.   Either tomorrow or the next day, Bart will help me take a slew of boxes and packing to the dump which will free a big portion of my garage so that I can get to books and the boxes that are a bit mixed. 
They have trash pickup twice a week here, so that will help get rid of things that are piling up also.


The weather was gorgeous - in the 60s.   We may get a bit of rain tonight.   Which would be a blessing in this area which has been under drought conditions for some time.   In any case, I am grateful for the warmth and Nicky seems quite content too.

Love you all



I check my email regularly even after I have a phone so don't leave me all alone.   I might get scared:)

Dia dhuit 

Mary







No comments: