Thursday, February 04, 2016

Things had been going way too smoothly.   The "gods" have decided to let me know that life is not an even path forever.

The toilet did a "thing".  My bedroom and hall were saturated.     Fortunately, Bart's neighbor is a carpet cleaner and has come like a knight in shining armor and is cleaning,  pulling water and drying my bedroom and hall so that there will be not after effects.  I am still blessed.  My realtor, Joe, came by to check on me and knows Jamal, the carpet cleaner too.    How cool is that.

All is good except for that.   I have not heard from Arizona, and my nephew, Todd.  Please keep up the prayers for my loved ones there.

I have to register to vote tomorrow, or miss out in Oklahoma.  Sure glad that I saw the ad, otherwise, I was going to wait until next week.   Even if I am wrong, I like to make my statement.

I have eommunicated with most of my children since the move.   Jim and Michelle,  Let me know that you are still here.  I love all of you.   As I have said often, I am one of the most blessed persons I know.


Dia Dhuit
Mary






Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.
- Harold B. Melchart

No comments: