Tuesday, February 02, 2016

It was a bit cooler today,  in the 50's and windy.   But certainly not COLD.

I was home most of the day, taking a hour to go grocery shopping to get my routine down. 

I keep refining the distribution of things and putting items away every day.  

Bart and I were going to haul boxes and packing away tomorrow, but Barb has a friend at church who may need some boxes so we are holding off until next week.  

I intend to get someone out to hook up my icemaker and check the disposal and sink which seem to be communicating too well, one surging up into the other.   No spillage but that should not be.

I am going to call Joe, my realtor, who seems to know everybody.

Tomorrow will be a day of phone calling again.    In a week or so, I should be settled pretty much.

Did I tell you all that Donna won the beer tasting contest again this year.   Yea for Donna.  

Dia Dhuit

Love

Mary


No comments: