Friday, February 12, 2016

Another lovely day.   It is supposed to be warm for the next week or so, even getting up into the 80s next week.

The mornings are rather nippy, but Nicky and I find the nippy here quite tolerable.

I was home most of the day, putting books on shelves.   I will have to redistribute some, but have almost all at least on the shelves.  The garage is at a point that I am able to put some of the shelves together and organize those things too.   I finally located all of my tools.

Bart stopped by this afternoon.  He and I went over to Lowe's to pick up a couple of things I needed.  We also stopped at Walgreens, my waterpik broke just before I left Wisconsin and I feel like my teeth have not really been clean since then.

A quiet evening.   Tomorrow will be going to Oklahoma City for Adria's swim meet.   Nicky can have a play date with Bart and the dogs, Leo and Lily.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: