Thursday, February 11, 2016

Another lovely day in Lawton.     I was home most of the day.    I made connections with doctors and dentists and worked on bills and putting books on shelves and finding things.

This evening I went to Holy Family for the first of the six week class that our pastor is presenting on the Gospel of John.  I do know now that there are a couple of bible studies in the parish so after Lent I can join one of them, the good Lord willing.


It was very interesting.   Different than others I have been to.   This is great as it makes one think.   This week we just discussed the first part, the prologue and he have a great basis of what is known of the writing of it.    St. John was an apostle and the only one not martyred.   He died in around the year 96 of natural causes.

So.  Until tomorrow. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: