Tuesday, February 09, 2016

I now have two bathrooms that work just beautifully.   I also have a kitchen sink and garbage disposal that are talking.

Live is good.

I still need a garage door that opens, an ice maker that works and a few other items that need to be regularly maintained, but life IS good.

I went grocery shopping today and spent a "fortune".   Not really, but here were so many things that I needed to get to restock my pantry.   I feel that I can make a meal or two now and will slowly get back to "comfortable."

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.   I will be going to a service at noon and then over to visit Bart.   I took Nicky grocery shopping with me today.   So few months that one can leave a critter in the car when one goes shopping.

Nicky does like his rides.   It is nice that he is always welcome at Bart and Barb's.   Leo and Lily like him.  The cats don't especially but they tolerate, especially when I tell Nicky to mind his manners.  After all, Kitch and Jack are the owners of the house!!!


So another day done and another day that I feel that I have accomplished a lot.  I found one box of lost pictures.  YEA.  Now I need tools and hanging thingys.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: