Monday, February 08, 2016

Home most of the day.   It was in the 50s but very windy which made it chilly outside.   Those Oklahoma winds sure do blow.

The neighbors were having their roof replaced today so Nicky was defending me off and on when the noise got loud or whenever we went outside.   So he is exhausted.

Tonight I went to the local Wichita Mountain Quit Guild with Barbara.   Met a lot of nice people and did join the guild.    When I am settled, I will get back into my fabric art and it is nice to be around people of similar interest to keep one stimulated.

So a nice day.  Tomorrow, Sheilds Plumbing is coming to fix the toilet that ran and flooded the bedroom.    They must also see that the pipes are cleared out and since they are here, I am going to ask them to hook up the ice maker on my fridge.  

By next week, I will be OK.   I am actually doing pretty well so far.    But there are lots of boxes, some of which are hiding things that I really would like to be using.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: