Sunday, August 23, 2015

A whole day at home and it was Sunday. 

I did slip out once to get some milk.  Mind had gone sour.   I will not buy anything but Lamers any more.   I took Mr. Nikey with me so that he could have a ride.  He really liked that.

I am all prepared now, for the Tallgrass board meeting.  I will be giving my notice of resignation, contingent on them finding an interim replacement.  So I spent a good chunk of the day making sure that I could hand things over in a sensible manor.  I received a lot of strange things myself.

Tomorrow Is a usual busy Monday.   I will be picking up my English Pounds for the trip.   One step at a time.    A couple of my neighbors are trying to figure out where to commit me as I have so many irons in the fire and it is not sensible.   The trip to Cornwall, however, was booked LONG before Mom passed and this other home selling and buying decisions came about.

Pray for me.

Also Pray for Gary Cole.  He passed away last night at about 2:30AM.  His wife Kay was with him and he knew.   God is good, but Kay will need lots of prayers.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: