Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Happy St. Anne's Day to you all.   Today is her feast day.   She is the mother of Mary, the Mother of God.   She is also a patron saint of Brittany, one of our Celtic Nations that I am writing about.  So Happy St. Anne's Day.

I was busy all day.   I did sleep late, as Nicky let me.   Then I mixed up a batch of country bread which I will bake tomorrow.  I went through two closets downstairs.  

I had lunch with a friend, Sonia, at the Exchange Bank.  I picked up some Collectiva Coffee while I was there.  Had used the last of mine yesterday and was so distressed (tee hee)   So when my family come, I have good coffee for them to drink. 

At four, the condo board met.   This may have been my last meeting.  I have given my notice of resignation and will, after transcribing these minutes, be turning the job over to an interim member.  Whew.  I can clear out a whole corner of the office.  That is TWO whole areas of concern that are GONE.   One other is soon to be done.

I am trying to do something every day.   Haven't heard from the man and his daughter who looked at the house.   Will call him on Thursday and then if he is not interested, will list it on the weekend.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: