Monday, August 24, 2015

What a busy Monday.

Bible Study was great.   We have a new person who will come when she can and seems to have knowledge of the bible.   She gave us some good insight into John.

Then I had several errands.   I picked up my Mary Kay and asked Barb what I will do when I go to Oklahoma.   As long as she is still a distributor, I can still order from her and she will have it shipped directly to me.   Yea.

I stopped at the post office to check the condo mail.  Then later, I went to the bank to pick up the English pounds that I have ordered for my trip to Cornwall.   While I was out, I dropped off the money that was remaining from the Cream City Writers when we disbanded this month.   We had decided to donate it to the Plymouth Library.   It was not much a bit short of $20, but will buy a book or two hopefully.

I spent the rest of the day "kind of" packing and sorting so that the house was clear enough to show to a Tim and his daughter this evening.    They liked a lot and will go home to discuss it.    One more showing under the belt.   You have to show to sell.   If they are not interested, I will list next week with Alison.  I still need those few days.    A lot of trash will go out tomorrow. 

It was chilly again today.   Supposed to go back to heat next Sunday.

Talked to my Bart today.    He is doing well.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: