Friday, August 28, 2015

Hello again

I missed yesterday.   Went to choir practice, my last one.  I have decided that since my hope is to be in Oklahoma by Christmas, it is just too much to spend every Thursday evening at practice.   Especially when I will be gone for two whole weeks in September too.

I did want to say good by to all the wonderful people that I have been singing with.   It was great and I will miss it.  Something to consider when I join my new parish in Lawton.  

Today was busy.   One of the couples from choir Karen and Ralph came over to look at the condo today.   They are thinking of downsizing and have looked at other units in Tallgrass.  They did like our floorplan but time will tell.  Four showings down.   The more showings, the better chance of a sale.

Then Jeff and Kathy came over.   Jeff checked a leak problem on one of the toilets.   It needed to be tightened.  They brought me some super fresh veggies- tomatoes, kale, cukes, zucchini and pepper.   Wow.   I will eat good for a few days anyway.   Who needs a farmers market.

I did a lot of cleaning in the garage today so that I have the areas I need to stack boxes.   I swept again.  I will not be able to wash until it is empty, but will be close soon.

A weekend.   How can I tell?

Richard and Brenda are coming next weekend to help with computer "sorting" and eliminating.  Thank God.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: