Saturday, August 29, 2015

The only place I had to go today, except for walking my Nicky, of course, was to church, this evening.   A nice mass.  Fr. Dan gave a good sermon about the laws of god being written on our hearts.   If we obey the good vibes, we are OK.

I stopped at Walgreens on the way to church to get some Advil.     I understand that Advil MIGHT work a bit better for the aches in my hips.   After two nights of not sleeping and using every trick I know, to stop the pain,  I am going to go for it.   I did stop taking Vicadin, but will go back to that at night if Advil doesn't work.   I do not do well with lack of sleep.

Tomorrow I will officially list the house.   I am using Alison Smith  Sheboygan by Owner, who is also a neighbor.   I do have two people who have seen the house and may come back but we will work with that.   I am planning on Alison doing my paper work anyway.

So.  Early to bed tonight.   Lots to do tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: