Saturday, August 22, 2015

Such a nice day.   The weather was beautiful.   At eleven, I went to the Sheboygan Farmer's Market with my neighbor, Pat,  so we could be there for the SCIO drawing for a trip to Ireland through Rip O'Dwanny's Harp and Eagle.   Neither of us won, darn, but we had fun walking around the market.   I picked up some potatoes, beets and kohlrabi.

Then we went to Vollrath Park to a Fundraiser Fry that some teens, were putting on for Angel Hugs.   Pat and I had lunch and then visited a while before heading home.

I went to the 4PM Mass.   I was one of the communion ministers so the mass, as it is then, was very special for me.

Yesterday, I took Nicky to the vet.   His left eye was reddish and watering.   She couldn't see anything like a scratch, but he is getting drops three times a day.    He was SO very good there and just holds so still for the drops.   Times like that, I forget what a goof he is around strangers.

So a good start to the weekend.  I have slowed down a bit on packing, as I am a bit sore in the shoulder and decided I must be sensible.   How long do you think that will last?

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: