Thursday, August 20, 2015

Cold

It felt cold today.  The temps never got over 65 and there was a west wind.   I kind of liked it.   Should be interesting when I move to Oklahoma and it is almost always hot.

Well  - it was a busy day.   I left rather early this morning to drop things off, getting things out of the house.   I went first to Office Max and turned in my empty ink cartridges.   Greening the earth you know.   Then to Woodlake to leave my dry cleaning at Imig's.  Then finally to the Sheboygan County Historical Research Center to drop off my excess office supplies, that I have not used in years and see no sense in transporting.  There may be more, but I am at least on a roll.

This afternoon I cleaned the garage a bit and stored some of the excess that will eventually go south on the far wall.

Went to the Tallgrass gathering, though it was way too cold, but Bob and I got a few Board things discussed as I will be leaving the board mid term.

So.  Tired again.   I sure get sick of that.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: