Monday, August 17, 2015

I sure had trouble getting up this morning.    Slept pretty well, after I iced down you hips and foot.

The guys finished painting today.  The house is so fresh and except for all my clutter, ready to show.   I will work on that the next couple of days, then call Allison.    There are two houses near the kids that would work if I can get my price and they will accept my bids.   It would be nice to be able to get going.   See.   Here is Mary - seeing the end of the project.   I need to keep myself centered on TODAY.

Bible study was good this morning.   We are now studying the Gospel of John.   We are on the first chapter, so still stumbling around.  He is interesting and one of the evangelists that did know Jesus.

I went to the bank today, filled my tank, had lunch with a friend and attended the last meeting of the Cream City Writers.   We are disbanding because of declining membership and interest.   Too bad but I am leaving anyway and frankly like the Sheboygan club better because it is more interested in quality and critique than each writer trying to give messages to the others.    Content and/or subject should not matter, quality should.

Finally, after a short rest, I had my chiropractor visit.   That went well, Dr. Wiegand says I should call if I need her but she feels that I am OK and no longer in need of regular adjustments.

Irishfest was fun yesterday.   As I said, on my own, I would have stayed much later, but it would not have been good for me.

I did have a short visit with Mary Pat Kelly and got a chance to stop at the spots that I traditionally do, including a tribute to Tommy Makem.  

Tomorrow I get to be home all the day.   Bobbie and Bill are taking me out for dinner in the evening for Dick and My anniversary.   I have been smiling the past few days, and crying a little, remembering him.   As I always say.   He still makes me smile.   Am I lucky, or WHAT.

Did Dhuit

Mary

No comments: