Saturday, March 28, 2015

The sky was a beautiful blue today, only spotty clouds that were pure white against the blue.   It was not too warm.   It was 40 when I went to church, but there was no wind to speak of and Nicky was delighted and really enjoyed his walks today.    He got to meet my friends, the Cooks, dog Glory today.   They sniffed each other and seemed to be fine.  When it is warm, perhaps they can play together.

We sang Palm Sunday music tonight at church and I think we did quite well.    Scot picked out some really beautiful music for us, some of it quite difficult, and worked with us until we got it.  We are not professional so this is quite an accomplishment.   This coming week will be our busiest of the year as we sing on Thursday, Friday AND Saturday.

My ribs are pretty sore tonight so I am going to go and sit on the couch which will be more comfortable and sew until it is time for bed.

Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: