Thursday, March 26, 2015

Choir tonight.  We are all set (we hope)  for the Easter Week.   The music Scott picked is beautiful and we seem to have it mastered.  

Well,  Saturday night will be the beginning of the proof of the pudding.

I had an appointment with my chiropractor, Dr. Wiegand, this morning.   She seems to have managed to loosen me up.  I was in a lot of pain in my neck and shoulders.   Sure wish we would get some warm weather and that this unsettled weather would go away.

Talked to a friend, Maureen, this evening.   She is one of my Chicago friends and I am so glad that I am privileged to know her.  

Tomorrow, Friday.  I will be busy all day with the gathering and the Pig.   I am on the second last section of the Pig.   Hope Rob, from the Black Pig, likes it when I am done.    It is turning out like I planned.

Til Tomorrow,

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: