Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hello again

I guess I took a couple of days off.  After the days from March 13 t0 the 20th, I was just beat.    Sunday was the first day in all those days that I was did not have anything scheduled.   

I pulled in the drawbridge and just hibernated.    Nicky loved it.

Monday I was just plain busy again.   Went to Bible Study, to see Mom and then home.   After lunch and taking Nicky for a nice LONG walk, I took him for a ride just to get him used to being in a car as I don't know if he was ever taken for rides before.   He behaves quite well while riding anyway.   I had to go to Walgreens, the post office, the bank and to drop some OLD meds off at the police station. 

Today was all day at home again.   Yea!  It did have its oddness.   I got a call from Bonnie, the owner of the company I used for cleaning.   The gal who has been cleaning my house had called Bonnie to say she was not available for her Monday job.   She called at 10PM on Sunday night.   Bonnie was unable to reach her since then.  She had indicated that she would let her know about today but did not call and would not answer her phone.   So I don't know what is going on.   Bonnie and one of her girls came over this afternoon and cleaned but who knows what will be happening next week. I already changed my day from Friday to Tuesday to accommodate that girl.   Oh well, Bonnie always figures it out.

I booked my flights for Cornwall and the Isle of Man.   I also booked my hotel for the Isle of Man.   The tour company will take care of my hotel bookings in London.

I am so excited, seeing the sights of London through Richard and Brenda's eyes.   They will be good advisers for the time that I AM in London.   What a great way to celebrate Brenda's birthday.

Tomorrow I will be out for lunch and a meeting with my Celtic Friends.   We are doing the schedule for the Gathering.  

Guess that is all.

Dia dhuit

Mary

ALWAYS SMILE

Life isn't always full of reasons to smile,
but your smile itself is a reason for others to smile too.


No comments: