Friday, March 20, 2015

I finally saw my first Robin!

On one of my walks with Nicky, we saw a big fat robin up in a tree.   Another spring sign.   Only the worms on the street if we get a heavy warm rain.

I took a couple bags of stuff over to St. Vinnie's today.  I took Nicky with me.   Figured a ride or two for him here and there would be a good thing.   He seemed mildly pleased.   While I was unloading the car, he was very good at staying.   I had to remind him but he did listen.  Did some sewing and work on the conference today too.

Tonight was the bust up at Rhine Plymouth for the Trap and Pistol leagues.   Had a great time, saw some old friends who are usually there after I leave during the league itself.  We had a chicken dinner with steak fries and fried fish for us mackerel snappers.    My friends Nancy and Pat both brought desserts too.   Good meal.   The new league starts next Friday.    Want to shoot again, Bobbie?

Guess that is the day.  

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: