Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Eve

The night before the Holy Day.

I will be heading for bed soon after a busy busy day.  
9:30AM Bible Study.   I am beginning to like St. Paul more all the time.   A friend of mine several years ago said that If I learned more about him I would like him and she is right.

Then went to see Mom.   She was in a sing a long when I got there, so I joined the group.   Lots of fun.  Then we went back to her room for a visit before her lunch.

Got home in time to GRAB a sandwich and to to Book Heads for the Cream City Writers Meeting.  There were just four of us, so we read and picked a topic for next month then I came home.

I had time to catch up a bit before the 3:30PM Tall Grass Condo board meeting.


So You can see that I have a right to be a bit tired.   I didn't work this hard when I had a job.

Til tomorrow.  

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: