Sunday, March 15, 2015

Oh what a wonderful day.

Bobbie and Bill picked me up at 11:30AM for the dinner theater presentation of Escanaba in da Moonlight at Memories in Port.  A nice day for a drive, to begin with.   Then we had such a good dinner of chicken, beef tips, noodles and mashed potatoes with veggies.  

The play was hysterical.  I haven't laughed that hard in ages.   The actors were So good and the play is one of the funniest that I have seen.   It has been around for a while and there is a movie, but I had never seen it before so it was really special.

I know that my hunter brothers would find it just as funny.

So I decided to pretty much take the rest of the day off.  I am just puttering on things around the house.   Tomorrow is a typical Monday and Tuesday is the "holy day" St. Patrick's Day.    So I will be occupied with parades and Irish things that day.  

For some reason, Bobbie and I started talking about Steak Tartar during dinner.   Sounds rather good. I have not had it since Dick is gone.   He used to have me pick up a pound of good ground sirloin once in a while and a loaf of good half and half Rye for THAT treat.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: