Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Such a great St. Patrick's Day.   

I met my Celtic Women at the Exchange Bank in Plymouth (where I was able to pick up my coffee- I was down to one more day of the good stuff.)  We had a great gathering then carpooled up to the Family Video at Highland and Eastern to join the stalwart Irish persons who marched proudly down the hill and down Mill Street to Stafford to enjoy our shot of good old Irish Whiskey at 52 Stafford.

Jeff and Kathy were there.   We got tired of waiting so the Celtic Women with our banner proudly flapping in the wind, started out with my friend Morreen O'Reilly Mersberger carrying the staff and a picture of her Dad, Pat O'Reilly,   (Uncle Pat) who marched in all of the parades and sang at all the Irish events until his death.   We all miss him Morreen - thank you for not letting us forget him.  

We, Celtic Women, then commandeered a table and enjoyed a good meal at the Stafford before scattering to our lives again.  Such a great day.

The last four have been so full.   I have a rather full week but the next days are a bit more easy to manage.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: