Friday, March 27, 2015

It is COLD.

We really got spoiled with those days in the 40s and 50s last week and the week before.   This is just NOT fair.    Yesterday, Nicky and I walked in a flurry, albeit a very light flurry, but a flurry none the less and today it never got above freezing.

Doesn't the weather know that a week from Sunday is Easter?

I am seeing green in the grassy areas and along the roadway, so I won't give up.

The new pistol league at Rhine Plymouth began tonight.  I went at about 5:30AM to beat the crowd.  Actually the first night is sometimes slow anyway as people forget, or decide to take a week off between the leagues.  I am still using my left hand and am all over the place.   My first target was eh and I only got 9 on the target.   The second target was great.    All the shots were scoring, would have been better if they were centered better, but they DID all score.   The last one, all were on the target but I had the cutest little pattern of 4 shots just below scoring circle on the right side.   GRRRR.

Just have to keep plugging along.

Next Friday, I will be taking Nicky to meet Chris Kuitert, the pet sitter that took care of Zero when Dick and I traveled years ago.    I told her what a stinker he is with adults, she understands dogs and thinks that will be OK.   Since I am going to Madison at the end of April, I want to have things in the works.

So,  tomorrow is a weekend.   I know, how do I tell.   But there is a difference in the feeling of a weekend day.    Will be singing at the 5PM Mass tomorrow and home all day on Sunday.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: