Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Woke up to snow on the ground.    It did not last past noon but was a bit distressing.   Nicky did not seem to mind it.   The streets were clear as with the sun we had had for several days the snow melted.   I was so glad.  That meant no ice which would have hurt Nicky's feet.

I had a meeting with three of my Celtic Ladies about the Gathering this noon.   We went to Black Wolf Run.   I had not been there for quite a long time.    I had a pita club sandwich and sweet potato chips.   Very good.  I brought half home.   I just remembered that I put the chips in the fridge.   What a ditz I am.

The meeting went well.   We have the schedule as solid as it can be.   Changes are usually needed but the days look really full and interesting as I have them scheduled.    Three great programs.   The Black Earth Institute, a travel report on Scotland and as talk on the Hedge Schools in Ireland.   I am really pleased.

So tomorrow I am home until 6 when I have choir practice.   Holy Week starts Sunday with Palm Sunday.   Time is flying.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: