Sunday, March 29, 2015

At a soccer match in Washington DC. El Salvador was to play Argentina.   Before the match it is customary to play the national anthem from each country.   Imagine the irritation and surprise when instead of the anthem of El Salvador they played the anthem from the Isle of Man.   No happy faces on the players.   An apology was tendered.  Don't know if it helped.


Many people probably are not even sure where the Isle of Man is.   But I will be visiting it, as part of my bucket list, in September.   It is one of the seven Celtic Nations.

We were home all day.    Went for a couple of walks.   It did rain this morning but did not freeze and our walks were rain free.   The wind has picked up tonight so our last trip to Nicky's bathroom will be quick if I have anything to say about it.

I worked on the Pig today.   I am almost done.   I figure that I will probably be done by Thursday, then I will call Bob to let Rob know that I have it.  

Talked to Jeff today.   We are planning to join Mom at Meadow View for Easter Dinner.  We don't have plans as yet and can't think of any way better to spend an Easter.   I think I will make a basket for her.

Tomorrow is a comparatively quiet Monday as I only have Bible Study and the visit to Mom.   No other meetings.

We are supposed to get warmer weather in the next couple days.  Sure will be nice.  Maybe my bones will stop aching.

Dia dhuit

Mary



No comments: