Saturday, April 04, 2015

Holy Saturday

Just got home from the Saturday service.    Our choir sang for three days in a row.   This service is a bit longer than most as it involves the blessing of fire, the blessing of water and the sacraments of baptism and/or confirmation to adults that are joining the church or just did not receive them in their youth for one reason or another.   We had two adults receiving their confirmation tonight .  

Tomorrow, Easter, I will not have to go to church but as I said, will be going to have dinner with Mother, Jeff and Kathy.   Jeff and Kathy are going to pick me up.  

I will take advantage of Jeff being here to tighten the bolt on my toilet as it is leaking from the water reservoir.

Now it is late for me,  and Nicky is waiting to go to bed.   On one of our walks, we ran into my neighbor Linda and her granddaughter Mariska.   Nicky was fine with them and even let Mariska crouch down and love him.   I was so encouraged.


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: