Sunday, March 08, 2015

Just got of the phone with Richard and Brenda.   All the protests in Madison made me feel that I should talk to my kids there.  They are fine and getting ready for their trip to England.

Today was a good day.  I was home all day except for a quick trip to Rhine Plymouth to finish my targets for the pistol league.   I knew that I could not go next Friday, so needed to get out there.  You know how I hate to not complete a task.

Nicky and I had a couple or three of really nice walks.   I went out at about 1PM and met Marilyn, one of my neighbors.  He usually barks like crazy at her and seems quite aggressive, but with our walk, he calmed down a lot.  I am hoping that this is a sign that he will warm up to people with interaction as summer comes on.

The week is rather quiet.   I am so glad as starting on Friday, the St. Patrick Day events are really piled up.


Daylight savings time is on us.   So far so good.  I actually stayed in bed a bit longer this morning but cannot do that tomorrow.

So. Until tomorrow

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: