Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Another beautiful day in the 50s.    The snow is almost gone.   The deep drifts that the plows left are still there of course.  There are also "mini lakes" in the low spots.    Fortunately, Nicky is not fond of puddles and mainly avoids them.   We had a couple of nice walks today.   The last couple of days, we have ended up walking with one or the other of our neighbors and he seems to be  calming down a bit.   Now exactly welcoming but much better.

I picked up my ticket for Shamrocks and Shenanigans.  Sonja Prichard joined me at PAC so we could sit together.   There will be lots of other friends too.   That will be the beginning of five days of activities.   I need to REALLY rest on Friday. 

Sonia and I had lunch at Antoinette's.   I got a Mexican plate so have a burrito and half a chimichunga left for lunches, the next couple of days.

Had errands at the post office and Walgreens too.   Did get home by 2:30PM today.   Put another part on the Black Pig stitchery.  

Tomorrow, grocery shopping early then I am joining a friend at 52 Stafford for a bit of music in the evening.

Just about time to take Mr Nick out for his last bathroom call and get ready for bed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: