Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shopping this morning.   The only time I had to leave the complex.   I had loose plans to go to 52 Stafford this evening, but Pat, my neighbor who wanted to go, was not feeling well, so we figure there will be lots of Wednesdays that we can go.

I am probably just as well off resting for the next day or so as the weekend THROUGH St. Patrick's Day is Packed.  I don't like to miss anything, you know, but I do get worn out sometimes.

So.   I spent time sewing, and working on the Gathering and trying to find lost things.

Isn't that the most annoying thing.   You know Exactly where something is and then you go to get it and it is Not there.  EEEEEUUUUUUU


So tomorrow chiropractor and choir practice.   I have felt pretty good except for afternoon and evening headaches.   I just don't want to take mid day meds.


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: