Saturday, March 07, 2015

Saturday and warm

Some of you might not feel that 40 is warm, but to us at this point it feels indescribably mellow.   Little Nicky was bouncing all over the place when we walked this morning.  

I was home all day until 3:30PM.   I have a quiet weekend.   Just plugging along on the several projects that I seem to be juggling.  

Mass was good.   I was able to sub for communion as someone did not show.   I always feel so much a part of the service if I get to be a minister.    Next weekend, the choir is singing AND I am a lector.   Don't know how she manages to assign me as lector when we are singing, but it doesn't really matter as both can be done.

I have decided to go to Shamrocks and Shenanigans at the Plymouth Arts Center next weekend.  A friend, Rosemary Mugan, and her family are going on Friday so I will join them.   I know I will know people there anyway, but really wanted to meet someone, so I put out the word and Rosemary answered right away.   Nice way to start celebrating St. Patrick's day.

Guess that is all.   I am very tired and getting sore.  Thins are Much better than they were several months ago.   At least I get up feeling good.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: