Sunday, March 01, 2015

March first

I am a bit concerned.   The day is definitely lamb like.   According to folk lore, the end of the month will be awful.   In like a lamb, out like a lion.     However, I am not going to COMPLAIN about this beautiful day.   I almost feels balmy.

Home all day.   I believe that I am now ready for the coming week.   Ready for Bible Study, a meeting with Jeff and Mom at Meadow View and I have the last of my tax documents for Mark.

I baked some rhubarb muffins this afternoon.    I cooked up some teriyaki Squirrel.    It tastes good, but is kind of tough because of the membrane.   I will share with Randy and Jeff to see what they think.  If they like it I can try it for the Wild Game Dinner next year providing we have squirrel.

Just finished dinner.  The muffins are to die for.  Stop by any time for your share.

Dia Dhuit

Mary





No comments: