Sunday, July 20, 2014

This was a lovely day.    I was home all day and accomplished a lot.

I slept until a little after 8AM which was nice.   I am not sure Roxie liked it.   I fed her and went back to bed.   Then she came back and pestered me.   I told her quite politely that I really wanted to stay in bed.   She finally accepted my request then when I was ready to get up she was lying on my feet and not happy that I disturbed her.

I spent a good portion of the day updating information for Aunt Joan on the genealogy sheet that she sent me.    I need to verify a few dates from my brothers and sisters and then can get it to her.

It was so nice that I sat out on the deck for about an hour reading with Roxie enjoying the sun and fresh air too.    It was fun just watching her enjoy it.

I took a walk too.

So the day is winding down and so am I. 
Tomorrow starts a rather full week, especially Monday, of course.   I will leave at 9AM and get home at about 3PM.  Almost like working.   EEWW>

Dia dhuit

Mary


No comments: