Saturday, July 19, 2014

A beautiful day

What a lovely day.  One of those days when one realizes why we live here.

I got out of bed at about 7:30AM.   Kind of goofed off and just got organized for a while then at 9AM I was at  my friend Joan's house for a reflexology session.  That was marvelous.   I am feeling so relaxed and ready for the week ahead.   I must learn to bring myself to peace with the lessons I learned from Joan.

Home again, I just worked on getting ready for the next week, had lunch and then went to Mass at 4PM.  Mass was really nice and I took communion to my friends Rita and Tom on my way home.

So here we are .  8PM on a Saturday night.  I am ready to go to bed and hopefully sleep.   Last night was difficult.  I am going to use the tips that Joan gave me if I have trouble tonight.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: