Friday, July 18, 2014

What a day

Started out with a new cleaning lady.   I am so glad that Lori, who is going to work something else, was able to come with the new person and run her through what needs to be done.    Lori was a wonder - I sure would have liked to keep her.

Then I had an appointment with Dr. Fehrman at 10:30AM.  It seems that surgery is at this point not needed.   The shot he injected in my shoulder joint has helped a lot.   There is still some pain and weakness, but he said as good as it is, he is reasonably sure that it is the ligament which is healing.  I could try another shot in three months from the first one if it seems to be regressing.   If it starts hurting just before Scotland, we could fudge it and get me through the trip.
The pains in my neck and under the shoulder blade are muscle,  I need to see Dr. Leben again about them.  I told him that I feel that each doctor has a piece of me.

Home again, I sorted some craft items from downstairs.  Then I had lunch with my bank friends.

When I got home I went on the computer and got a message.   I thought it was from Norton - it had a Norton Logo and was telling me to call a number which I did.   As I proceeded with this call, I even let the guy in my computer, then he started making me suspicious, so I got hold of Richard and Brenda and they saved me.    I turned everything off and called ExcelNet.  Their store is open until 7PM and Matt let me bring it in.  He found no naughty addons and ran the REAL Norton and we rebooted twice without getting that bad message or the message from this bad man.  Besides Richard and Brenda, I must have some good guardian angels.   Richard and Brenda are the best..

Now I am home and exhausted.   Tomorrow morning, I am having a reflexology treatment.   I think I need it.

So til tomorrow.   Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: