Friday, July 25, 2014

This was a perfect day.   I had lunch at Antoinette's with George and Betsy and Jeff and Kathy.   So happy that I was able to spend time with George and Betsy.   I remember coming home when I lived out of state and trying to see everybody.   It was a great lunch and a great visit.  They look so good and we caught up on children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

I received in the mail today a picture of my three newest great grandchildren, Cooper, Toby and Troy from Leslie's daughter Courtney.   They are so very handsome.   I am truly blessed.

This evening I went to the Final Friday at the Ebco Center, a fundraiser for the Sheboygan Visual artists.   Ran into lots of friends and picked up a piece of art that I bought a ticket for.   Just what I need.  I hooked up with my neighbor, artist Judy Roblee, and we left there and went to Pour Vino in Plymouth (a wine bar) for a glass, in my case a fleet, of wine and a visit.  

A wonderful day and I am tired.  So to bed I will go.

Dia Dhuit.

Mary

No comments: