Saturday, July 26, 2014

  A warm muggy day.    I did not have to be out in the air really, so it was no bother to me.    I spent the day working mainly on Genealogy.   I just about have the information checked for Aunt Joan.   Just need a couple of birth years and to talk to Eileen and Denice.

I went to Mass at 4PM and was one of the wine ministers.  A nice mass, greeted several friends and then took communion to Rita and Tom.   Please keep praying for them.   Rita is hanging in but with ALS, we all know that it is a matter of time.

Had my leftover lunch from yesterday for my evening meal.  Then I went for a walk.   I was making my last round at the end of Tallgrass when the Hurrie's, Bob and Peg, waved me in for a glass of wine.   So we rounded out our evening with a glass and conversation.   I am truly blessed.

Roxie is glad that I am home however and it is close to sleep time.  So until tomorrow. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Jean Shepherd, author of The Christmas Story, said: "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics. My father was an Oldsmobile man."

No comments: