Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday

It was one of the hottest and muggiest days of the year.   Thankfully, I did not have to be OUT in it.   I wandered all over the county but was mainly in air conditioning.

Started at 9AM going to Sheboygan Falls for Bible Study.   There were 10 of our 11 there.   A good group.   We got into a very good discussion of peace in our world that drew from the Acts when Peter is bringing the Gentiles into the mix.    We got into the world condition because it seems that not much has changed in the middle east from then to now.   There are still the prejudices and when are we going to finally accept all people as out family.  All we can do is keep crying out for peace.

Then I went to visit Mom.  She looks wonderful.  She said that she is having quite a bit of joint acheness but I don't know what we can do about that.  ( I guess Acheness is not a word,  sound it out.)

I then joined my friend Peggy for lunch at the Exchange Bank before our Cream City Writers meeting.   Good to visit with her.   The meeting went well.   Everybody had something to share.  Beverly informed me that the Cream City Writers are now 10 years old.  We are going to plan an event and I agreed to do a publicity article for the papers.

Home again.   I had to go over to Bob's house for some Condo business, but spent the major time working on ancestry.   I want to get it all caught up (The Francis Deeley part) so that I can get that information to Aunt Joan.

So Now it is time to head for bed and reading and writing.  My winddown.

So Until tomorrow.  Dia Dhuit

Mary  

No comments: