Sunday, July 27, 2014

What a strange Sunday.   It was rather warm this morning, but I decided to take a walk at about 10AM because I should walk every day and stretch it out for the next couple weeks.    I am going to walk in the Cheesehead Run at Hilbert on August 23rd.  I will be doing the 5K walk with Kathy.   Registrants get a goody bag and a Tshirt.   They must have known that I would be a sucker for that.

I say strange because about an hour after I got back home, it started to rain.  By rain I mean - first hail and rain, then a super downpour that looked like a waterfall coming down from the roof.    I had just watered everything because it was dry and I didn't believe the weather predictors any more.  So.  Watered everything is.

I have about finished the genealogy sheet that Aunt Joan wanted me to update.   I will double check a couple of  dates when I go to see Mom tomorrow.   She has everything in her bible.

Aside from that, I can't really figure out what I did today, but I was busy.   It was nice not to have deadlines.

Tomorrow starts a typical Monday.   No writers club meetings so I will be home early in the afternoon.  

Mom had a busy week last week with George and Betsy here.   I saw them on Friday and will hear all about it from Mom tomorrow.   I know how much that means to her.

I am going to make lavender cookies this week.   Seems a good season for them as the lavender is blooming now.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: