Saturday, August 02, 2014

My only outing today was to church this evening.    I spent the day rather lazily, but did get a lot of reading and updating on my Patrick chapter of the book.

I needed money, so swung by the bank on the way to church.   Mass was good, I met a couple that I have sat near for these years and now have two new friends, Lisa and Mike.   I was communion minister of the bread.    We have a new option, glucose free hosts for those who are glucose intolerant.  I got the ciborium  that had the glucose free hosts.   This is good.  Mike told me that one lady told him that she had not been able to take the host for 10 years. 

I took communion to Rita and Tom on my way home.   Rita is so frail.  She must be very close to heaven. 

Tomorrow I will go to mass again because they got me on the Sunday "Lector Circuit".   I hope this is the last of that.   I have told the lector scheduler twice that I go to Saturday Mass.   Oh Well. 

I have several projects that I will be working on.   Among them watering lots of plants.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: