Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My shopping day.   I decided to go to the Exchange Bank for coffee and company again.  My friend Joan Kramer joined me and we discussed the Celtic Women.    An altogether good way to start a day.   With a purpose.

Then I did my grocery shopping and went to the Drug store before coming back home.

I worked on the genealogy today.   Got a lot done.   I also baked some bread and some cookies.

This evening I finished a book that has been interesting but a hard read.   I sat out on the deck to read and had the joy of seeing a hummingbird feasting at my lavender.   He was beautiful with his flashes of green and red.   I truly felt that I got a special blessing. They are like a delicate flitting jewel.

So today I feel that I have accomplished a lot. And you all know how happy that makes me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: