Monday, June 09, 2014

A typical super busy Monday

I started off by leaving the house a little before 9AM.   I stopped at Sun Graphics.   I had a picture of James Joyce and a map of Bloom's Dublin enlarged so that I can mount them on a poster board.  I also got the updated Tallgrass directory copied for distribution.   Next stop

Blessed Trinity.  I picked up the hosts for Mom and the other Meadow View Catholics and went to the Bible Study meeting.   We are still studying Saul's conversion.    Lots to talk about, not too many people get knocked off of their horses and struck blind.  We are trying to figure Paul out.  He was obviously an extremely intense guy, probably hard to get along with but great to have on your side.

Next I drover to Meadow View to spend a bit of time with Mom and give her communion.   Dolores and Ken were there when I got there.   Then when I got back from giving the sacrament to the other residents, Jeff, Kathy, Sarah and Shane were there, so I just stayed for a little bit and got the bills all figured out.    She will be down to just Meadow View and doctors soon.

I picked up Sy Regan after stopping at Perkins for a sandwich and we went to the Sheboygan County Writers.  I picked up another reader for next Monday.   Just a couple of slots left now.

So I am pretty sore now, always am in the evening so I will go to bed.   The MRI is tomorrow afternoon.   I start taking pills at 1:30AM so have set the alarm.

Til tomorrow
Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: