Thursday, June 12, 2014

It was a lovely day.   Sunshine and gentle breezes.   Dick would have been horrified, I had the doors open almost all day.

Barbara and Dick left rather early for Manitowoc to visit her cousin, so I had the morning to myself.   I worked on Bloomsday and the Book and just rested after a bit because for some reason, after an almost comfortable day yesterday, my arm and shoulder are really hurting today.

When they came home, Barbara and I went to Sheboygan to visit Mother.   It was a nice visit.  Lots of remembering for the three of us.   We left about four thirty as Mom was getting tired.  But what a joy. 

A nice visiting evening for the three of us.   We had soup and Pasties for supper and more visiting.   They are leaving early and I have an 8:30AM doctor appointment so sleep is being sought by all of us.

Til tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: